Monadelphous’s Engineering Construction division provides large scale, multi-disciplinary project management and construction services. Within the division we have established teams which focus on servicing the following areas:
Our Engineering Construction capability
- Multi-disciplinary construction management and execution
- Vertical construction packages including civil and electrical disciplines
- Turnkey design and construct services
- Fabrication and installation of structural steel, tankage, mechanical works and process equipment and piping
- Local and overseas fabrication and procurement
- Modularisation and off-site pre-assembly
- Plant commissioning
- Demolition and remediation works
Structural, mechanical, piping and tankage construction
Our in-house multi-disciplinary engineering construction service includes structural, mechanical, electrical and piping capability, offering the resources and skills to execute a diverse range of projects.
Monadelphous’s expertise includes:
- Structural steel supply and erection
- Installation of heavy mechanical equipment such as crushers, screens, mills, ship loaders, stackers, reclaimers, compressors, process skids, boilers and turbines (gas and steam)
- Installation of above and below ground piping systems for petrochemical, mineral processing, water and associated facilities
- Installation of large bins and tanks for the mineral processing and petrochemical industries including thickeners, process tanks, elevated storage bins, silos and miscellaneous storage and reagent tanks
- Complex and heavy lifts with our own extensive crane fleet of up to 350 tonne capacity complete with superlift (which provides mid-range capacity similar to 650 tonne).
Construction management and execution
Our construction expertise, project management skills and proven track record have won the confidence of many major Australian companies.
Monadelphous specialises in:
- Overall project management, design, procurement, fabrication, erection, installation and commissioning of all major plant and equipment
- Subcontract management of all associated construction services including earthworks, civils, refractories and insulation
- Wet/dry commissioning of plant equipment, systems testing as well as pre-commissioning services
- The management and coordination of multi-disciplinary design functions through alliance partners and/or subcontractors
- The provision of constructability reviews.
Transmission Pipelines (Monadelphous KT Pty Ltd)
Monadelphous KT Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of Monadelphous Group Ltd, is a transmission pipeline construction company which builds, maintains and supports customer operations through safe, reliable, innovative and cost effective services.
Monadelphous KT has delivered projects for pipeline owners, oil and gas companies and mining companies throughout Australia and overseas.