An apprenticeship with Monadelphous is a great way to kick-start your career and secure a pathway into our large and diverse workforce. You can combine paid work and training on some of Australia’s largest projects. You will learn many of the practical skills that we require of our teams and gain nationally recognised qualifications.
We offer apprenticeships in:
- Mechanical Fitter (Cert III Engineering – Mechanical Trade)
- Boilermaker/Welder (Cert III Engineering – Fabrication Trade)
- Electrical (Cert III Electro Technology Electrician)
- Electrical and Instrumentation (Cert III Electro Technology Electrician)
- Heavy Duty Mechanic (Cert III Automotive Mechanical Technology – Heavy)
Monadelphous will provide structured on and off the job training while you complete your apprenticeship. You will be supported on site by experienced trades people, strong construction and project management teams and a dedicated Apprentice and Trainee Coordinator.
We strongly encourage female, mature age, and Indigenous candidates to apply.