Graduate & Undergraduate Programs
Our Graduate Program and Vacation Work Experience offer unique opportunities for you to play an active role from day one and build a solid foundation for your career.
What we can offer you
At Monadelphous we are committed to the development of our people. We believe in growing our people by offering them challenging roles that stretch their capabilities and help to facilitate their career progression.
Our Graduate Program offers you:
- On the job training through real experience
- Work rotations between a variety of projects, teams and locations
- The opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and highly skilled professionals in the industry
- The opportunity to achieve chartered status through the relevant professional bodies
- Mentoring and coaching to support you along your journey
- Ongoing employment at the completion of your program.
What we look for
We seek genuine, practical and solution-focused individuals who take great pride in delivering on their promises. We believe in actively helping our new talent to understand the Monadelphous culture, which underpins everything we do.
The Graduate Program and Vacation Work Experience is available to the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Human Resources.