2020 Graduate Program - Applications Now Open
We’re proud to have developed a Graduate Program with you in mind.
We know progression is top of your list, so the 2020 Graduate Program will allow just that. With the right focus, you can influence how quickly you complete the Program and advance your career.
You’ll be encouraged to drive your own development and take advantage of all the opportunities available to you. If you’re a go-getter, with top performance ratings, you could find yourself attaining all your competencies and completing the program in 18 months. That said, we value attention to detail and being thorough, plus some cycles may take longer than others, so if it takes 36 months to complete the Program, that’s fine too.
What do we look for?
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering, Chemical/Process Engineering, Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering, Construction Management, Human Resources or Finance and Accounting
- A passion for the work we do and desire to be hands-on (which means going to site for the majority of our Grads!)
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, commercial acumen and innovative thinking
- Diligence, adaptability, team-oriented nature, safety-focus, leadership skills
- Australian or New Zealand Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents
- Undergraduates in their final year or graduates who completed their degree in the last two years
- Most importantly, a people person - the kind of person that asks how someone’s weekend was before they launch into the to-do list.
What will I be doing on the Monadelphous Grad Program?
After your induction, you’ll be aligned to either our Engineering Construction, Maintenance and Industrial Services, or our Corporate division. Once settled into your team, you’ll be assigned to a Project and from there will cycle throughout the organisation to ensure you get broad exposure to the business. Wherever you’re based, you can guarantee you’ll obtain practical work experience with regular mentoring and feedback to ensure you can achieve the learning outcomes detailed in your competency framework.
Read our brochure to find out more about us, what gets us excited and if we haven’t convinced you yet, turn to page 11 for ten great reasons to join our Program.
Apply now – Applications open from 25th February – 7thth April for a start date of either February or July 2020.