Our Graduate Program and Vacation Work Experience offer unique opportunities for you to play an active role from day one and build a solid foundation for your career.
What we can offer you
At Monadelphous we are committed to the development of our people. We believe in growing our people by offering them challenging roles that stretch their capabilities and help to facilitate their career progression.
Our Graduate Program offers you:
- On the job training through real experience
- Work rotations between a variety of projects, teams and locations
- The opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and highly skilled professionals in the industry
- A structured competency frame work development program
- The opportunity to achieve chartered status through the relevant
- Mentoring and coaching to support you along your journey
- Ongoing employment at the completion of your program.
What we look for
When you work at Monadelphous you contribute to high profile, exciting projects and work alongside motivated, talented people. Our culture is anchored by five values that we actively work to every day – Safety and Wellbeing, Integrity, Achievement, Teamwork and Loyalty. Further to this we assess candidates on the following:
- Practical and solutions focussed thinking
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn
- Determination and resilience
- Passion and motivation
- Empathy and awareness of others and yourself
- Leadership qualities
- Extracurricular activities or community involvement
We strive to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of our society, irrespective of race, gender, age, disability, or religion. Diversity means valuing all of our people and the contribution they make to our organisation.
View our latest graduate opportunities brochure here.