Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (CSE) - RIIWHS202D
Duration: 4 hours
The Development Centre recognises that workers have often received prior learning in a competency and offers an assessment only process to review the certificate. This course is a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) pathway for those who hold the current competence and require refreshing.
This course does not provide training and is theory and practical assessment only.
The aim is for participants to have good knowledge of the following key points and the ability to apply this knowledge with wisdom in a practical way to eliminate or minimize hazards in a safe manner for confined space entries.
- Legislation requirements
- Definition of a Confined Space
- Risk Assessment and identifying hazards
- Controlling the risks
- Emergency procedures
- Plan and prepare for working a confined space
- Enter and work safely in a confined space
- Exit the confined space
- Clean and pack up work area
To be eligible to attend, participants must hold the current competency from the same training package. You must still possess the underpinning knowledge and can perform the tasks learnt in the original learning.
- Sufficient level of language, literacy and numeracy skills to perform the assessment and complete calculations
- Presentation of participant’s own Unique Student Identifier (USI) number
- No claustrophobia
- Flexible and able to crawl through restricted space
- Ability to wear a safety harness rated to 160 kg
- Age 18 years or over
Monadelphous Development Centre
15 Cocos Drive
Bibra Lake, WA 6163
1/2 day (4 hours) consisting of:
- Assessment Only – theory and practical
Mode of Delivery
- All learning resources, materials and practical activity equipment provided by Monadelphous
- Full PPE to be worn by participant
Course Fee: $196
Payment Due: Full payment due prior to commencement
Payment Method: We accept MasterCard and Visa Card on our EFTPOS card machine. Cash payments are not accepted.
On successful completion of this course, participants are presented with a:
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- Wallet card for RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
Click here for Refund Information
Support Services Information
Click here for Support Services Information
Consumer Rights Information
Click here for Consumer Rights Information