The beach can wait this summer. Let your career go places on our paid Vacation Program.
When you join Monadelphous as a Vacation student, you’ll jump into an immersive and supportive environment, working alongside some of the most talented and respected professionals in the industry.
What do we look for?
- Working towards a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, Human Resources, Health, Safety an Environment or Occupational Health and Safety
- Passion for the work we do and desire to be hands-on, (which means going to site for our Engineers!)
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, commercial acumen and innovative thinking
- Resilience, team-oriented nature, diligence, safety-focus, leadership skills
- Australian or New Zealand Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents
- Students in their second last year of study
- Most importantly, a people person - the kind of person that asks how someone’s weekend was before they launch into the to-do list.
What will I be doing on the Monadelphous Vacation Program?
After your induction, you’ll be aligned to either our Engineering Construction, Maintenance and Industrial Services, or our Corporate division. Once settled into your team, you might find yourself based in the office or out on site seeing things come to life. Wherever you’re based, you can guarantee you’ll obtain practical work experience with regular mentoring and feedback to ensure you have the best vacation ever.
Just read our brochure! If we haven’t convinced you by then, just remember nearly 50 per cent of Vacation students go on to become Graduates with us.
Applications close 2nd August 2019.