- Long-term contract
- Local and FIFO roles available
- Encouraging team environment
At Monadelphous teamwork is vital to us. We know it's the people you work with that make the difference coming to work every day. Which is why we encourage team mates to apply together.
We're excited to have been awarded a major contract with BHP to deliver general maintenance services at Jimblebar, Mining Area C, Mt Whaleback, Eastern Ridge and Yandi mine sites, in the Pilbara region of WA.
With all this activity on the horizon, we are looking for qualified Boilermakers to join our Newman team.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Australian Recognised Heavy Fabrication Trade Certificate
- Work Safely at Heights - Valid for 5 years
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces - Valid for 5 years
- Basic Fire Training - Valid for 5 years
- Gas Test Atmospheres - Valid for 5 years
- Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
Our workforce consists of people from diverse cultures, backgrounds and skill sets, and this diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience. We believe in promoting equal opportunities and encourage women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Peoples to apply.
If you have the relevant skills and are keen to play a part in this next chapter of the Monadelphous story, apply now! For more information phone our Recruitment Hot-line on (08) 9316 6310.