Here at Monadelphous we support the communities where we operate and where our people live and work. We encourage and provide assistance to community and sporting organisations, schools, charities, shows and events.
Our people give their time and make personal contributions in volunteer roles and through charities. We support education, medical services, Indigenous initiatives, the arts and a range of charities through funding, donations, help in kind and encouragement of involvement by employees. Some of our community initiatives over the past 12 months include;
- Supporting UWA's Girls in Engineering program
- The sponsorship of CQUniversity's Indigenous STEM Camp
- Supporting Newman's Community Day
- Supporting Food Bank's Annual Christmas appeal
- Support of Port Hedland's Neon Fun Run
- Sponsorship of WA's State Schoolgirls AFL team
- Volunteer opportunities at the Clontarf Broome Academy
- Supporting regional football leagues throughout WA
- Supporting Basketball South West Inc
- Sponsorship of QUT's Girls in Engineering Making Statements (GEMS) program
- Sponsorship of CME's Inspiring Girls Workshop
Tertiary education facilities
We have partnerships with two of Western Australia’s leading universities to help support the training of the next generation of Engineers.
The Monadelphous Integrated Learning Facility, at the University of Western Australia’s Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics, combines world-class teaching and practical engineering training in a learning environment based on a simulated professional workplace. Monadelphous is also a supporting partner of the Curtin University Engineering Pavilion which is a vibrant learning centre.