Oil and Gas
Monadelphous has more than 35 years’ experience in the oil and gas sector, delivering high quality work to our customers. Our reputation in this market has earned us enviable relationships with some the industry’s leading oil and gas producers.
Our Engineering and Construction division (EC) offers onshore and offshore construction solutions for oil and gas customers. Onshore works include construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up services for LNG plants. Offshore works extend to hook-up and commissioning.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division (M&IS) delivers maintenance, shutdown and minor capital works projects through long term maintenance contracts within the oil and gas sector. We work collaboratively with our customers to ensure optimal plant productivity, integrating with customer systems to develop and execute maintenance work. Our M&IS division scopes, plans and executes maintenance activities through a combination of core personnel managed by Monadelphous and seconded labour embedded into our customers’ maintenance teams.
Our oil and gas history continues to build our presence in the international market today, with significant 2015/16 highlights including:
- The securing of long-term contract associated with Shell Australia’s Prelude FLNG project which has an estimated value of $200 million and includes the provision of maintenance, brownfield modifications and shutdown services to the LNG process plant, support utilities, hull and non-process infrastructure (including accommodation and control rooms), as well as the delivery of fabrication services from Darwin in support of offshore operations.
- Our largest ever construction contract at the Inpex-led Icthys Project Onshore LNG Facilities in Darwin continuing, the subsequent award of an electrical package and the execution of Gas Export Pipeline works for Inpex Icthys Project Onshore LNG Facilities.
- The continued provision of project services to Oil Search Limited, including fabrication and installation of new and redesigned facility and wellhead related piping and structural steel, instrument and electrical installations, carnage, rigging and scaffolding.
- The fabrication and supply of over 600 wellhead separator skids (including associated connection pipe spooling) for Australia Pacific LNG by Monadelphous Group subsidiary, Sinostruct.
- Australia’s largest LNG maintenance contract with Woodside Energy Ltd for the Karratha Gas Plant in the north-west of Western Australia. M&IS also has maintenance contracts for other Woodside onshore LNG plants in Australia.
- Our Facilities Maintenance contract for Chevron’s Barrow Island, off the coast of Australia’s Northern Territory. Barrow Island is the largest onshore oil field in Australia, where we provide the operation and maintenance of support facilities and associated utilities.
- Our long-standing relationship with QGC Operations through our maintenance contract for their Curtis Island plant including the supply of labour, plant and equipment for the delivery of maintenance, shutdown and projects services.