Electrical and Instrumentation
Monadelphous Electrical and Instrumentation Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monadelphous Group and a business unit within the Engineering Construction division.
As a leading provider of specialist electrical and instrumentation services to the resources sector throughout Australia, South East Asia and the South Pacific, we are committed to providing our customers with value added and cost effective solutions. At the same time, we focus on the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, the environment and greater community.
We have extensive experience in mining and minerals processing, petrochemical, power generation, power distribution and materials handling sectors, providing quality engineering services which integrate procurement, materials management and construction installation capabilities. Additional services include certified permanent and transportable instrument calibration laboratory facilities offering potential time and cost efficiencies to our customers.
Electrical engineering construction
We offer comprehensive electrical engineering, project management and construction services through our team of qualified and experienced personnel. Services include:
- Supply and installation of substations, switchrooms, switchgear, HV and LV cabling networks, power, lighting, lightning protection and earthing systems
- Supply and installation of project infrastructure, including HV, MV, LV and ELV cabling and terminations, cable support systems, field devices, control panels and junction boxes
- Timely sourcing and procurement of equipment and materials to ensure scheduled activities are maintained
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning support
Instrumentation is a critical asset requiring accurate, consistent and reliable control of process systems. Smart instruments integrated into plant control systems provide customers with timely and accurate data, enabling informed decision making during plant operation.
We maximise the potential of this technology by providing:
- Instrument specifications, data sheets and procurement
- Supply and installation of systems and equipment including hazardous and non-hazardous area control systems, SCADA and telemetry systems, DCS and PLC systems, HMI, process indicators, measurement transmitters (pressure, flow, temperature, density, vibration), process control valves and controllers
- Supply and installation of associated infrastructure, including instrument and control cabling, marshalling panels, instrument junction boxes, instrument air/gas reticulation and impulse line systems
- Calibration, testing, and device certification in pressure, electrical, temperature, torque and dimensional measurement through fully trained technicians
- Transportable and fixed instrument calibration laboratory facilities.
We provide communications and data services to assist customers through:
- Procurement, installation and implementation
- Supply and installation of communications infrastructure, including backbone cabling, structured cabling, coaxial installations, single and multi-mode fibre optic cabling networks, fail-safe systems and associated support systems
- Technical testing of data and voice, fibre optic and ethernet systems.
Calibration and testing services
We provide a comprehensive range of calibration and testing services from our core facility located in Gladstone, with capabilities in the fields of pressure, electrical, temperature and dimensional metrology. We also have the capability and mobility to provide on site calibration services anywhere across Australia. Our transportable laboratories can be configured to client specification and are available for medium term lease or project hire.