Monadelphous has a significant heavy lift and transport capability based on an owned-and-operated heavy crane fleet and specialist equipment. Supported by a specialist team in the heavy lift department, we can engineer, plan and execute large scale lifting and transport projects in Australia and overseas.
We have invested in a modern fleet of cranes and specialised transport equipment that make us industry leaders in our field. Our dedicated heavy lift team has talented project managers, engineers, superintendents, supervisors, specialist operators and advanced riggers to ensure our lifting and transport projects are completed safely, on time and within budget.
The heavy lift engineering team uses industry-leading software, hardware and procedures to produce detailed feasibility studies, execution lifting/transport studies and calculations and ensure every consideration has been addressed, from conception to completion.
Our modern heavy lift fleet consists of:
- Heavy-lift crawler cranes, from 110 tonnes to 750 tonnes capacity
- Mobile all-terrain hydraulic cranes, from 25 tonnes to 400 tonnes
- Self-propelled modular trailers (SPMT) up to 2,000 tonnes
- Modular hydraulic jacking system, with 1,100 tonne capacity
- An extensive range of ancillary lifting and rigging equipment
- Lifting and rigging studies
We formulate innovative and alternative solutions to meet the needs of our customers in the resources construction industry.