Monadelphous Water Infrastructure provides design, construction and maintenance of irrigation schemes in the New Zealand market. We use state of the art hydraulic and transient modelling and mapping software to design innovative irrigation infrastructure that deliver successful business and community outcomes for our customers.
Our specialist in-house design capability includes:
• Pipeline concept and economic feasibility analysis
• Engineering and structural design
• Hydraulic and transient modelling
• GIS and terrain modelling
• Product specific programs for pump station and air valve modelling and specification
Our construction management team focuses on delivering project outcomes on time and on budget. We work with our customers to optimise operational and management efficiencies to ensure that all of our projects are delivered with the same consistently high results and superior risk management profile.
Maintenance services offered by our Water Infrastructure team for irrigation systems include asset management, preventative maintenance and emergency repairs.